Monday, October 02, 2006

lovely sandwich

it's not often that i'm moved to write about a sandwich, but let me extol the virtues of the M&S free range egg and ham roll. it's delicious. plenty of ham, and a nice egg mayonaisse. there is the inevitable salad, but this is an inoffensive few leaves of crispy iceberg -- this adds a little crunch and is quite refreshing. my one critism is the bread roll -- a few too many sesame seeds for my liking -- they go everywhere. otherwise, this is one of the finest sanwiches i have ever tasted. my tip: with a sandwich, you get what you pay for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Jim, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of the M&S wenslydale cheese and caramelised carrot sandwich. Sadly, the last two occasions I've been into M&S to get one, none were there. I hope this isn't a permanent decision to drop them.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home