Monday, December 04, 2006

a powerful enemy

swiftly taking advantage of opportunity pays dividends in this game. live by the sword, die by the sword. earlier on, i became the owner of a nintendo famicom - the prize of responding quickly to my email.

i was quickly vilified my my peers, and informed that i had made some powerful enemies. one fellow astronomer seems particularly upset - despite my assurances that this device would be shared, with the prospect of some nights in with the boys, playing the console long into the night. after all, where's the fun in playing with yourself?

apparently this did not suffice... i note here in clear view of the world that i will be the bigger man and relinquish said device, should the parties concerned wish it. that's all i have to say on the matter.

1 Comments:

Blogger NPR said...

All I can say is that Little Timmy is gonna be very disappointed this Christmas...

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home