Thursday, June 08, 2006

a reprimand from the fashion police

note-- this is a post from yesterday, but there was a problem with blogger..

norris has just given me a caution at coffee for wearing a blue shirt and green (i'd call it drab olive) trousers. i've got to be honest: i don't really plan my wardrobe -- it kind of just happens in the mornings. however, i thought i didn't look too bad -- and john assures me that i'm not 'clashing' (whatever that means).

i wore these clothes mainly because it's a warm day: and the trousers are loose, and the shirt cooling to the chest and arm area. john has been kind enough to provide a snapshot of said items. what do you think?

ps- norris is in the office now... continuing to berate me over choice of outfit. quote: "technically those trousers don't really go with that shirt".

...lets hope that norris approves today. quote: "a much better effort".

3 Comments:

Blogger jps said...

Now I think this look is fine but then fashion and me have never really coincided (except for a brief moment in 1993 when I was the envy of my classmates with my Nike Air Jordan T-shirt). I do remember my mum telling me that 'blue and green should never be seen' and the same applies to brown and black to apparently (this makes sense when you see how ridiculous all the blokes from The Apprentice looked with their black suits and tan shoes).

9:53 AM  
Blogger kittenrina said...

2 words for Norris: River Island. I think that says it all. By the way, Jim I have some good news for you. Hence the post.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Weight loss spa california car wax polish products olevia lcd tvs Babes in skimpy bikinis How radar detectors work free gay picture Repairing leaky faucet Science fair project on teeth whitening toothpaste Subaru legacy part Deriks bentley Lcd projection free plans cheap screens medical malpractice lawyers in buffalo ny Apparel cleveland maternity store

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home