Saturday, September 02, 2006

who's in?

my local beer is called 'doom bar'... i love the stuff, but i can only find it back home. here's a little description of it from the brewery website.

i noticed that the brewery sells poly-containers of either 17.6 or 35.2 pints of the stuff, to be deliverable over the uk... i was going to purchase one of these, but since i imagine the beer has to be drunk reasonably quickly, i was wondering if any of the astro-boys would like to chip in and split the barrel as it were?

i can vouch for the quality of the beer - we could have some sort of beer 'festival'. i'd even make a batch of pasties. let me know if any of you are interested.

3 Comments:

Blogger jps said...

I'm in

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck? I upgraded my account to the "all new blogger beta" and now when I try to comment on your blog I get

Unfortunately, you cannot post a comment on a non-beta blog

Damn.

Also, I'm in.

--Craig

6:55 PM  
Blogger NPR said...

Yeah, sure I could sample the "Doom" so tae speak.
-Nic

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home